Wolf Like Dogs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf Like Dogs
Wolf Like Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

founder dogs of the NI, Ute and Tamaskan

+5
wild_wulf1
razcox
Lanie
jake
arctic
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

founder dogs of the NI, Ute and Tamaskan - Page 2 Empty Re: founder dogs of the NI, Ute and Tamaskan

Post  Lanie Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:41 am

Well I must apologise because it is from an email I got them I have no idea what forum they are or were on and I certainly didnt have to log in nor have a password to get them?? If the fact i have posted them seriously offends you then I will remove them but I ask you here and now for permission to show folks the origins of there dogs? What do you say?
Lanie
Lanie

http://www.britishutonagan.com

Back to top Go down

founder dogs of the NI, Ute and Tamaskan - Page 2 Empty Re: founder dogs of the NI, Ute and Tamaskan

Post  wild_wulf1 Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:07 am

Well some of those pic's are here now, so i dont have a problem with it. As probably most of the world has seen them now anyway. But the other images without being disrespectful{ and not against you} i had thought of showing them but wont now
Like statesd before when they were first put on the forum we all knew that they would be stollen and believe it or not they were cause obviously with the security that's linked to forums they show people who copie and they i.p addresses.
To be honest i cant be bothered with it all
Thanx again for your reply

wild_wulf1

Back to top Go down

Post  sally Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:57 pm

wild_wulf1 wrote:Well some of those pic's are here now, so i dont have a problem with it. As probably most of the world has seen them now anyway. But the other images without being disrespectful{ and not against you} i had thought of showing them but wont now
Like statesd before when they were first put on the forum we all knew that they would be stollen and believe it or not they were cause obviously with the security that's linked to forums they show people who copie and they i.p addresses.
To be honest i cant be bothered with it all
Thanx again for your reply
o for god sake,its a few pictures of dogs,not even good quality dogs,and not new pictures just different ones of them,we all know of eddie and her property and what went on,so why the bloody hell are you making a song and dance about a few crap pictures Mad

sally

Back to top Go down

Post  wild_wulf1 Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:03 am

Your a very rude senless person and wont be answering anymore to you Twisted Evil

wild_wulf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:27 am

Can posters please refrain from personal remarks and try to stay on topic Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://wolflikedog.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  wild_wulf1 Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:48 am

Admin wrote:Can posters please refrain from personal remarks and try to stay on topic Very Happy
Thanx for your in-put there admin
I thought this was a friendly forum, all im trying 2 do is protect pic's and i get this really dont need it at all
Thankyou

wild_wulf1

Back to top Go down

Post  sally Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:59 pm

wild_wulf1 wrote:Your a very rude senless person and wont be answering anymore to you Twisted Evil
im cool with that Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

sally

Back to top Go down

Post  wild_wulf1 Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi everybody.I find it really strange how some people think all eddie's past dogs were{crap}
But they were GOOD enough to create the NI
And how people slated her, obviously they were the people that lied, cheated her stole from her & even made out it was there dog's which were the founder's of all wolfdog type's when we all know eddie was the true founder of all these beautiful dogs.
I cant help thinking that there is a lot of JEALOUSLY going on, or why would people behave and bite back at things like this.
I also think there maybe a few people pretending to be other people.
But at the end of the day i knew eddie and her dogs i also knew of her so-called-friends that did bad to her No .
If it wasnt for her then we wouldnt have these dog's here today
My pic's may be crap as stated but isnt it funny how they were passed round the net, they cant be that crap
I am not here to argue to people that want a row, and basically i WONT reply or waste my time on there post's
There are a few decent folk on here and i say thankyou for your back-up Very Happy

wild_wulf1

Back to top Go down

Post  sally Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:41 pm

wild_wulf1 wrote:Hi everybody.I find it really strange how some people think all eddie's past dogs were{crap}
But they were GOOD enough to create the NI
And how people slated her, obviously they were the people that lied, cheated her stole from her & even made out it was there dog's which were the founder's of all wolfdog type's when we all know eddie was the true founder of all these beautiful dogs.
I cant help thinking that there is a lot of JEALOUSLY going on, or why would people behave and bite back at things like this.
I also think there maybe a few people pretending to be other people.
But at the end of the day i knew eddie and her dogs i also knew of her so-called-friends that did bad to her No .
If it wasnt for her then we wouldnt have these dog's here today
My pic's may be crap as stated but isnt it funny how they were passed round the net, they cant be that crap
I am not here to argue to people that want a row, and basically i WONT reply or waste my time on there post's
There are a few decent folk on here and i say thankyou for your back-up Very Happy
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

sally

Back to top Go down

Post  jake Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Sorry I have not been on for a while just caught up with this thread after reading this pile of crap:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/WolfInSheepsClothing/index.php?showtopic=1789&st=0

I am absolutely raging Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad How dare they suggest I stole their pictures and posted them on here Evil or Very Mad So none of us are who we say we are we are all hiding behind fake names. For what?? A few crap pictures and the ramblings of a woman who is quite obviously out for herself Evil or Very Mad

And no she did not answer my questions regarding the naming of wolfdogs/wolfalike/wolf hybrids from here:

https://wolflikedog.forumotion.net/general-discussion-f21/the-origins-of-the-wolfalike-dog-t82-15.htm

Sorry I replied to the post from that forum here but I was banned from that forum for quoting something from the main website!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

jake

Back to top Go down

Post  wild_wulf1 Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Crap pictures?? { i didnt post them for you}. But they werent crap enough to be sent round the internet
I am NOT out for myself neither. I came on here as i was told about this and had to stick-up for these dogs i {took crap pictures of} and edwina as she was slated but used thats funny eh?.
The cam-corder was a dated version and at the time i took they were for me and eddie not the world. And theywere in a forum where it was pass-word protected.
To be honest im getting a bit fed-up and have said my bit

Last edited by wild_wulf1 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

wild_wulf1

Back to top Go down

Post  jake Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:10 pm

OMG did you not read my post properly Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I think you will find I was addressing the organ grinder not the monkey.

Apologies to admin for my abrupt posts but that nonsense written on the other forum just makes my blood boil Evil or Very Mad

jake

Back to top Go down

Post  wild_wulf1 Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Thats rude
I aint no monkey
This forum doesnt suprise me in the least. The pics were mine from a cam-corder then shot on a camera from stills so you are refering to me Twisted Evil

wild_wulf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:03 pm

May I again remind posters to refrain from personal attacks Evil or Very Mad I have read this other forum which is obviously not password protected as I was straight on and have never even heard of it before, also I would like to point out that this forum is not driven by anyone it is and always will be independant for free speech and open discussion, the reason this forum was created was to try and bring all wolf alike and wolfdog owners together to discuss their opinions and try and find honest answers and ask the questions that need to be asked...that is all. I love you

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arctic Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:49 am

Admin wrote:May I again remind posters to refrain from personal attacks Evil or Very Mad I have read this other forum which is obviously not password protected as I was straight on and have never even heard of it before, also I would like to point out that this forum is not driven by anyone it is and always will be independant for free speech and open discussion, the reason this forum was created was to try and bring all wolf alike and wolfdog owners together to discuss their opinions and try and find honest answers and ask the questions that need to be asked...that is all. I love you

yes it's a shame it ended up like this, I was hoping I would find answers about the founder dogs, but (except for Diane's pictures that she had already shown on another forum) no-one wants to post any information at all, so perhaps there is no information at all, all seems very strange. This is what I don't understand, all the secrecy. With the GSD you can trace back to the founder dogs over 100 years ago, with NI no one has any info to share even going back 25 years

edited to add

I didn't start this thread to have a go at anyone, just looking for information about my dogs, the first reply I had to my question was a hostile one, so much for open discussion and answers

I won't be drawn into any mudslinging, so unless anyone has any answers to my original question I won't be participating in this thread again

arctic

Back to top Go down

Post  wild_wulf1 Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:12 am

Me neither

wild_wulf1

Back to top Go down

Post  jake Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:39 am

Why do both of you feel that it is okay to slate other parties on your own forum but then all play innocent and don,t want to get involved when SC is mentioned. I do not have a gripe with either of you only with SC and simply because she has not answered the questions regarding wolfalike dogs, she has accused me of "stealing her pictures" and generally blackened my name on her forum. WHY because I asked the right/wrong question. You decide.

Arctic I don,t think we will ever know the true history of these dogs, but as for secrecy, maybe Diane can share her reasons for keeping anything she has top secret. Why not share with everyone?

jake

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:21 am

I appreciate all sides of this story, and Artic it will take more than a few months for everyone to feel like participating especially when the forum is getting bad press from those who will not participate this is the point of this forum..... it doesnt "belong" to any party so no-one can be banned for having a conflicting opinion. Throughout the years I have seen this happen on all the wolfalike - wolfdog forums, someone upsets someone and before the questions are answered they all ban each other and then carry on slating each other on a forum that the offending/offended party can no longer go on.

As you can see this thread is descending down the normal road Crying or Very sad but eventually those who will share info can feel free to share and those who wish to keep it all locked away can do as they see fit.

This thread is asking for information on founder dogs not people can it remain as such please folks.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arctic Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:58 am

Admin wrote:I appreciate all sides of this story, and Artic it will take more than a few months for everyone to feel like participating especially when the forum is getting bad press from those who will not participate this is the point of this forum..... it doesnt "belong" to any party so no-one can be banned for having a conflicting opinion. Throughout the years I have seen this happen on all the wolfalike - wolfdog forums, someone upsets someone and before the questions are answered they all ban each other and then carry on slating each other on a forum that the offending/offended party can no longer go on.

As you can see this thread is descending down the normal road Crying or Very sad but eventually those who will share info can feel free to share and those who wish to keep it all locked away can do as they see fit.

This thread is asking for information on founder dogs not people can it remain as such please folks.

excellent post, I will be more patient

Does anyone know anything about Nanook date of birth, breeder etc, Is he on Ute pedigrees as well, or is he after NI split with Ute, on some pedigrees he is son of Buck, on other pedigrees he is G.Son of Buck, does anyone have any information or pictures of Nanook please

I have also seen Nanook on pedigrees as Nanook II, Nannook, Mahlek Nanook and Mahlek Nanook of the North

arctic

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:25 pm

I have Mahlek Nanook with Buck as the sire and Willow IV as the dam...would love to know the sire and dam of those two if anyone has it.
Danielle
Danielle

http://northerninuitusa.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  arctic Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Danielle wrote:I have Mahlek Nanook with Buck as the sire and Willow IV as the dam...would love to know the sire and dam of those two if anyone has it.

Hi Danielle, I have 2 versions of this, I have tried to type in a chart but can't seem to do it on here this is
version 1, which seems to be the same as the one you have

Buck

Sire Moose
Dam Majestic

Willow

Sire Alpha
Dam Majestic

Last edited by arctic on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : chart didn't work)

arctic

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:33 am

Is Kiskas (Kizzy) the same as Kizzy? Does anyone know who their/her dam and sire are?

I have Kiskas (kizzy) as Mahlek Inuka II's Dam, who is Ammik's dam.
And Kizzy as Mahlek Magenta's dam, who is Mahlek Sakuta's dam.
Danielle
Danielle

http://northerninuitusa.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sally Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:31 pm

why dont you try asking the person that bred them

sally

Back to top Go down

Post  Lanie Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:28 am

sally wrote:why dont you try asking the person that bred them

Very Happy Just what I was gonna say, Im sure jk will be more than happy to help you both Very Happy
Lanie
Lanie

http://www.britishutonagan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arctic Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:28 pm

Lanie wrote:
sally wrote:why dont you try asking the person that bred them

Very Happy Just what I was gonna say, Im sure jk will be more than happy to help you both Very Happy

sorry I don't know who bred Buck, Kizzy or Willow

I hope JK posts some info and pics on the thread, then we can all share them, that would be great, I am still hoping to somehow do a picture pedigree. I did find some pics of Eddies dogs on this site http://www.twatha-utonagan.com/info/history.htm although I don't want to promote this site the pictures are great to see, so there are more pics out there.

As these dogs are on the Ute pedigrees as well, perhaps someone from the Utes can post some more info or pics, and the reason I started this thread is that there are people from all the breed groups here. Hopefully more info on the dogs will come to light.

arctic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next