Wolf Like Dogs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf Like Dogs
Wolf Like Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamaskan Debate

+10
Lanie
sally
AilaW
Lainyb
jingle
TuuliS
Danielle
razcox
john
Ty-Ohni
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tamaskan Debate Empty Tamaskan Debate

Post  Ty-Ohni Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:56 am

Thought I would start this thread for the Tamaskan debate currently going on, regarding the Tamaskan Fable site. http://www.the-no-wolf-tamaskan-fable.com. Trying to save the invasion of our Utonagan Forum!! Evil or Very Mad

Ty-Ohni

http://www.ty-ohni.biz

Back to top Go down

Tamaskan Debate Empty Re: Tamaskan Debate

Post  john Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:32 am

The discussion was closed down on the Utonagan forum for good reason and I feel there is no good reason to resurrect the debate here. The people responsible for the website are not here to defend themselves as they wish to remain nameless. The web site has been frozen so at the moment this is all pointless.

John

john

http://www.tarheeltamaskan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  razcox Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:12 pm

I would hardly say it was pointless and unless it can be shown the website was incorrect will be back up again. Its important as it seems the Tamaskan is proving popular in the USA but you cant just up sticks and start again in another country with the same dogs and not expect the past to catch up with you!

I read the site and it was very informed and contained little emotion and no name calling - Just the facts and stories from people that have been involved with the breed before the US people and want the truth known.
razcox
razcox

http://www.lukoinortherninuits.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ty-Ohni Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:25 pm

John I also saw the website and saw what was written on the Ute forum. Do you not think that if Tuulli (sp) (yes its her website, so she is not nameless) was not sure of the facts, she would have gone to all of that time and effort to solely discredit one breeder?? confused

Surely if this website is completely false it would be worth bringing Valko back from Finland and proving it beyond doubt, DNA?? In my opinion, regardless of cost, which of course you could claim back if you took them to court, it would clear the Blustag name, and clarify the Tamaskan as a dog?? Unless of course it,s true?? scratch

Ty-Ohni

http://www.ty-ohni.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  john Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:15 pm

What everyone is failing to realize is the purpose of this website and its how it effects people involved with the Tamaskan Breed. I have done much research into this site and who owns it and where it began. This website is owned by someone in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Not by Tuuli. This is a USA site put out by an ex Tamaskan Breeder who thrives on talking negatively of others. Yes, Tuuli may be involved with this site in someway but has never openly admitted this in open forum or to me personally. I have written her and asked who the people responsible for all of this information and my email goes unanswered. Obvioulsy they are not proud of what they do or are fearfull of legal reprecussions.
It is not about if this website is completely true or completely false, It is not about proving your innocence, it is not about me fighting another breeders battles. It is about what is morally right, and to go out of your way to discredit someone or some group, or some breed of dog that you have absolutley no intersst in is WRONG.
I only waste my time with this because I was personally effected by this website. One of my Tamaksan's pictures was used without my permission, it also implicated my Tamaskan to being an (F3) Wolf dog who I intend to breed with in the future. I should not have to prove my Tamaskan as not being a wolfdog and I don't need it out in public. If I want my personal issues brought out into the open that is something I only have a right to do and not someone with a personal vendetta that goes back years in a land far far away.
These people I have been debating back and forth with are not Tamaskan owners, breeders, or even involved with Tamaskans in any form. They are angry people with a score to settle. I should not have to defend myself nor prove my innocence to anyone.

John

john

http://www.tarheeltamaskan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:22 pm

I think its unethical to sell puppies if you are not 100% sure what the background of those puppies are, but what do I know? I'm just a person who would be incredibly mad if I found out that my puppy, who was sold to me as a pure bred, was in fact a recent decendant of a wolf or wolfdog...it would be grounds for me to sue and bring down my breeder. How honest are you with your puppy buyers? Do they know that you can't go back very far into your own dogs pedigree because its a "new breed"
Danielle
Danielle

http://northerninuitusa.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TuuliS Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:36 am

Hi all,

I didnt have time to reply Jenny's post on BUA forum so I will go through here:

It seems obvious to me that you have a deep personal involvement in this website and that you have been spreading these lies with the sole purpose to discredit Lynn, but the fact that you have put dogs lives at risk to do so is awful, wolfdog are not allowed in many of the countries that Tamaskan reside, did you ever stop to think about this before setting up a website with these accusations, or did you just not care about the dogs?

Jenny, like I said before, I'm past any personal hatred etc. Like I also said, I mostly feel sorry for Lynn and Jennie (are you Ms. Peacock herself or some other Jenny, please confirm this?), not much else. What I care about is truth and telling it to people, the people who have these dogs and have problems with their behaviour or health. To me it is obvious that not telling the truth in the first place is the reason if in fact some dogs' lives are at risk. So it does not give an impression you are really interested in dogs or their owners to blame others for it. It does how ever implicate that you havent got real evidence to prove us wrong if this is the sort of issues you want to concentrate.

Lynn has never denied owning a wolfdog called Valko, that does not mean he is the father of any of her Tamaskan puppies.

Then if Valko and Whitefang are not the same animal, it will be very easy to provide me and everyone else reading Whitefang's owner's name and contact information, recent pictures of him and his pedigree with pictures of his parents Ivan and Dixy. If Lynn has used him on her female and has Heidi from him as well, I'm sure she has all this information at hand as the TDR clames to keep excellent record of all breeding stock.

And there is paperwork to prove Oskari is a pure husky and it is through the Finnish kennel club, here is the link
http://jalostus.kennelliitto.fi/frmKoira.aspx?RekNo=FIN38076/99&R=270 taken from the Tamaskan forum.

If the Oskari in the TDR pedigrees is a pure siberian husky and not a Czech wolfdog, can you then provide me and others reading the Finnish Kennel Club's registry documents and export pedigrees for Dingo, Susi, Jackal, Magnus and Zev who would in that case pure siberians. The Finnish kennel club's database link you posted also shows P.S.Oskari has not sired litters matching the dates you have for the forementioned dogs' birthdays. Nor has it the right parents for these dogs. I have also contacted Wild Motion kennels who owns the siberian Polar Speed Oskari and his sister Olga and they have not sold any dogs to Lynn Sharkey nor they had any information of his progeny sold to England. Tapani Arpiainen, the owner of Wild Motion kennels lives right next to my mother's cousin in Muonio so I know them myself. I have the email to prove this if anyone wants to see it. Also, I have many pictures showing Lynn Sharkey with Oskari the Czech Wolfdog at Polar Speed kennels and I have his owner's phone number for anyone who wishes to contact him themselves and ask if everything we show is true or not. Also, if Oskari the Czech wolfdog is not the sire of these dogs, can you provide me and others the picture of P.S. Oskari. I would also like to know, why you state in TDR Founder Dogs Oskari's progeny is "mostly siberian" etc if in fact they are pure sibes? Why didnt you just say he is siberian like you have with the rest of the dogs?

I have read through the website and I have not found one shred of information that can be proven in a court of law, that makes it libel at the least and a violation of their Rights to Privacy under Intrusion Upon Seclusion and publicity placing a person in a false light, unlike libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy and this is what these people will now face should the TDR seek legal help.

Unless you have evidence against the finds we present on the website, you really have no case.

The only way this can be proven is by DNA tests, but seeings as Valko is in Finland and Blustag is in England this will never be settled as neither one is going to want to pay to fly to either country to provide a witnessed DNA swab.

We are actually getting DNA samples from some dogs here. Smile If Lynn Sharkey provides us samples taken by a vet and with microchip identification from Heidi at Blustag, Jodie at Blustag and Blustag Little Bear, we can compare them to the ones we get here. But no need to anyone fly, the DNA samples can be posted as the lab we use can use hairs with follicles and they offer a free kit for taking them so this doesnt really cost you anything but the postage. I have already asked the lab if this works and asked them for the sampling kits so let me know what vet I can post these to. Thanks, very nice of you to offer this option! Very Happy I'm looking for your reply.

Last edited by TuuliS on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total
TuuliS
TuuliS

Back to top Go down

Post  TuuliS Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:50 am

john wrote:Yes, Tuuli may be involved with this site in someway but has never openly admitted this in open forum or to me personally. I have written her and asked who the people responsible for all of this information and my email goes unanswered. Obvioulsy they are not proud of what they do or are fearfull of legal reprecussions.

You sent a pm last night when I was in bed already. Very Happy Yes, I am involved (I thought it was sort of obvious) and so are other people. The names will be up the site again when we get it back up again. Please be patient! Smile
TuuliS
TuuliS

Back to top Go down

Post  razcox Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:28 am

John i would say you need to really look into where your dog has come from before even consider breeding. Which is why its important for people to come out and tell the truth about this breed. It will not just effect them if the poo hits the fan but everyother wolfie breed. I for one would not be happy to bury my head in the sand and carry on regardless, this is going to lead to disaster!

You have a lot of people that were there at the start of this breed telling all is not what it seems, i would heed them. Even talking about this breed is banned on a forum i am on because of the very dodgy start they had.
razcox
razcox

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:46 am

So are you trying to say Lynn bought her Oskari related dogs from Polar Speed, this she admitts.
A dog has been found on the Finnish Kennel Club website that is called Polar Speed Oskari and is a pure husky and now your trying to say that it is another dog called Oskari and not the Husky??? suspicious

Tuuli who has had a big fall out with Lyn (although not a dog related one) and Reijo who Lynn has fallen out have got together to write a website that puts possibly hundreds of dogs lives at risk because of wolf dog laws in certain countries and states (USA) and all because?????? why?

Because you think they may have behavioural problems and you want to warn them? You and your USA buddies who Lynn refused to sell puppies to (who are continuing to breed from these lines anyway but with a new breed name) vandalised wikipedia, facebook, yahoo groups, the Tamaskan forum and even pm'd members and owners, you have even started writing things about Blufawn pups having aggression problems even though the only litter she has ever had is still 5 weeks old. You have used copyrighted images and upset more then one person causing the TDR to seek legal advice.

The Tamaskan forum does not have a single person on it whose dog is suffering with aggression issues, I don't know of any problems within the breed and if there are then it is just as possible they are owner related, even well established breeds of dogs have the occasional behavioural issues, does this mean collies and spaniels have recent wolf because they are sometimes aggresive?

Who do you think you are saving with this vendetta? Do you think people will be grateful to you knowing their dogs may now be taken off them and put to sleep at any moment? Do you think people with dogs that don't have these lines in will be grateful to you that their dogs may also be seized?

Even if this is true and the Tamaskan does have wolfdog in the lines, informing owners who may come to you for help would have been a better and less childish way of doing your part than selfishly putting dogs lives at risk. In my opinion you should not be a dog owner if you put them so low on your list of priorities.

The Tamaskan is well known as a friendly family dog, they can be seen on youtube and other places playing with babies, birds and rabbits, if you ask anyone on the Tamaskan forums about the temprement of their dog you will get the same answer, wonderful, why do this to them?

You say they have a right to know, but who gave you the right to tell them, and sacrifice a breed of dog?

You also accuse the Utonagan people of adding in wolfdog in Taz and Anzara, you are upsetting a lot of people from the Utonagan world as well saying they have wolf content, are you willing to put all their lives at risk also?

Last edited by jingle on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  TuuliS Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:23 am

jingle wrote:So are you trying to say Lynn bought her Oskari related dogs from Polar Speed, this she admitts.
A dog has been found on the Finnish Kennel Club website that is called Polar Speed Oskari and is a pure husky and now your trying to say that it is another dog called Oskari and not the Husky??? suspicious

Who am I talking to? I always give my own name so I would ask anyone discussing to introduce themselves.

Not really as CSW Oskari's real name is Oxbow Leva-Neve and Oskari is a common Finnish name. Smile Reijo also has many huskies named with a same name (like Olga for example) as you can check from the database. I know it is confusing! Very Happy The husky P.S. Oskari is not owned by Reijo, Czech wd Oskari is. I gather P.S. Oskari was doug from the database in order to create this confusion. Which really isnt helping as anyone can contact the siberian P.S. Oskari's owner, check the database for litters sired by him and ask him if he has sold dogs to Lynn Sharkey. And contact Polar Speed and ask him about his business with Lynn. Also, there is no evidence that P.S. Oskari is the sire. No pictures, no FKC pedigrees for the dogs that would be pure siberian if he was their sire.

jingle wrote:Tuuli who has had a big fall out with Lyn (although not a dog related one) and Reijo who Lynn has fallen out (with as she was conned out of thousands of pounds when she purchased her dogs) have got together to write a website that puts possibly hundreds of dogs lives at risk because of wolf dog laws in certain countries and states (USA) and all because?????? why?

My fall out with Lynn was in fact dog related. Lynn refused to give me the information I asked about my dogs and their health and background. Reijo conned Lynn?? Very Happy Reijo asked 1000e/dog. Which is a little over £900. Lynn promised to run and train the dogs and co-operate with Reijo, to create a new breed WITH him, to send him puppies in turn from other wolfdogs. In stead she now sells them as no-wolf breed and has taken all the credit to herself. How much is the cost of a Tamaskan puppy from Lynn?

Again, if the truth would have been offered in the first place, no dogs would be at risk.

jingle wrote:
You and your USA buddies who Lynn refused to sell puppies to (who are continuing to breed from these lines anyway but with a new breed name)

I cant say for others but I havent been refused a puppy. Lynn begged me take Elsa and I got Luna for free. Smile If I wanted a dog like Tamaskan, I would go to Reijo who still is a friend of mine. If I wanted wolfdogs, I would by from the States.

jingle wrote:
vandalised wikipedia, facebook, yahoo groups, the Tamaskan forum and even pm'd members and owners, you have even started writing things about Blufawn pups having aggression problems even though the only litter she has ever had is still 5 weeks old. You have used copyrighted images and upset more then one person causing the TDR to seek legal advice.

Yes, we have a Facebook group. No-one has vandalised tamaskan forum, I tried to discuss the site as there was a topic but I got banned right away. I never received any reason for the banning either. I have sent pm messages to john as he sent me one. It is not polite not to reply. I havent written anything to Yahoo. Nor have I said anything about Blufawn's puppies. Perhaps you can tell me who has?

jingle wrote:
The Tamaskan forum does not have a single person on it whose dog is suffering with aggression issues

I know one puppy in Finland from "Whitefang" & Paloosa who has.

jingle wrote:
I don't know of any problems within the breed and if there are then it is just as possible they are owner related, even well established breeds of dogs have the occasional behavioural issues, does this mean collies and spaniels have recent wolf because they are sometimes aggresive?

Once we get the site re-opened, you can see the health issues we have proof of. Smile Epilepsy for one cant really be owner related. Let's keep other breeds off this topic and concentrate in the one we are concerned about.

jingle wrote:
Who do you think you are saving with this vendetta? Do you think people will be grateful to you knowing their dogs may now be taken off them and put to sleep at any moment because you have a score to settle with Lyn? Do you think people with dogs that don't have these lines in will be grateful to you that their dogs may also be seized?
Just what are you trying to do here exactly?

It is not a vendetta. Very Happy Like I have now said quite a few times, I want people to know the truth. I would have been grateful for any information when I was trying to find it. And again, risks of PTS should have been thought before NOT telling the truth.

jingle wrote:
Even if this is true and the Tamaskan does have wolfdog in the lines, informing owners who may come to you for help would have been a better and less childish way of doing your part than selfishly putting dogs lives at risk, I am disgusted that you would do this whatever your excuse. In my opinion you should not be a dog owner if you put them so low on your list of priorities.

The site is a result of dog owners coming to me for help. Can you tell me what is a better way to reach a huge amount of people that a website? Again, we are not the ones to blame if dogs are PTS. The one who never told they had wolf in them is.

jingle wrote:The Tamaskan is WELL known as a friendly family dog, they can be seen on youtube and other places playing with babies, birds and rabbits, if you ask anyone on the Tamaskan forums about the temprement of their dog you will get the same answer, wonderful, why do this to them?

Even wolves can be lovely family pets. This is not the point. Telling the truth is.

jingle wrote:
You say they have a right to know, but who gave you the right to tell them, and sacrifice a breed of dog?

Who gave us the right to tell? ;D ;D Um, freedom of speech? No one has said anything about sacrificing a breed. Wouldnt you rather create a breed of dog with a known background? A breed that has accurate documents of its history and foundation dogs? With accurate records of health issues? This all promotes the registration process and this is what KC e.g. needs if they are to register the breed.

jingle wrote:
You also accuse the Utonagan people of adding in wolfdog in Taz and Anzara, you are upsetting a lot of people from the Utonagan world as well saying they have wolf content, are you willing to put all their lives at risk also?

Well, it doesnt really concern them anymore as they are all past F3 anyway. Smile Also, they seem to be the sort of people who actually wish to know everything there is to know about their dogs and are open to discussion in case of different opinions and are willing to compare records. in which I am most thankful of! Smile
TuuliS
TuuliS

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:11 am

TuuliS wrote: risks of PTS (putting to sleep) should have been thought before NOT telling the truth.

So this is what you think? Do you know how many registered Tamaskan there are? Well over 300, do you know how many of those are in countries where wolf dogs are not allowed? Do you know how many may be seized and put to sleep if authorities believe your website? I am sure you don't, but to say they should have thought about that before is disgusting to me, these owners are innocent, totally unaware of the lies that are being spread about their dogs and you really believe the blame will not be with you? Well your very wrong about that and I can't believe I am hearing this from someone who owns dogs, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Your no better than those who believe all bull breeds are dangerous and should be put to sleep, I petition against people like you giving a breed a bad reputation like that because you know one puppy that has behavioural issues, one puppy in over 300, one puppy when it could be the owners fault anyway and nothing to do with the breed.

Shame on you
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lainyb Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:15 am

TuuliS wrote:

Who am I talking to? I always give my own name so I would ask anyone discussing to introduce themselves.

You avoided answering this question?????? Question Question Question
Lainyb
Lainyb

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:57 am

I am Jenny from the BUA forum, sorry forgot to answer, I would have been jenny but it was taken.

Just another thought I had but you say this below

TuuliS wrote:
Well, it doesnt really concern them anymore as they are all past F3 anyway. Smile

and yet Czech wolfdogs are not wolves, most are less than F4 less than 15% wolf, so if Oskari is a 100% Czech as you say he is then his progeny such as Jackal (whose mother was pure Sib) are prob F5 or more which would make any Tamaskan produced using those foundation dogs an F6 or more. You say the Utonagan are ok because they are all past F3 and yet you create a website dedicated to blasting Tamaskan for using F6 dogs???? Does this makes sense, no.

But its ok, because you like the Utonagan people..................

I am sorry but the more you talk the more this wreaks of personal vendetta.

Even as you suggest a vet taking DNA samples matching microchips to the dog, this could all be falsified by either side and so cannot count as evidence and I am sure neither side would trust the other to make it work anyway, they would have to fly (or drive) to be together so both sides can verify the dogs the DNA is being taken from.

Last edited by jingle on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:45 am

jingle wrote:

Even if this is true and the Tamaskan does have wolfdog in the lines, informing owners who may come to you for help would have been a better and less childish way of doing your part than selfishly putting dogs lives at risk, I am disgusted that you would do this whatever your excuse. In my opinion you should not be a dog owner if you put them so low on your list of priorities.

I would think that being honest before they even buy a puppy would be a better option.

jingle wrote:
and yet Czech wolfdogs are not wolves, most are less than F4 less than 15% wolf, so if Oskari is a 100% Czech as you say he is then his progeny such as Jackal (whose mother was pure Sib) are prob F5 or more which would make any Tamaskan produced using those foundation dogs an F6 or more. You say the Utonagan are ok because they are all past F3 and yet you create a website dedicated to blasting Tamaskan for using F6 dogs???? Does this makes sense, no.

But its ok, because you like the Utonagan people..................

No, its okay because the Utonagan people are open and honest about everything they know about the breed...to EVERYONE. They put up their records for ANYONE to read....did you bother looking at other parts of their forum while you were on there causing problems?
Danielle
Danielle

Back to top Go down

Post  razcox Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:46 am

jingle wrote:
TuuliS wrote: risks of PTS (putting to sleep) should have been thought before NOT telling the truth.

So this is what you think? Do you know how many registered Tamaskan there are? Well over 300, do you know how many of those are in countries where wolf dogs are not allowed? Do you know how many may be seized and put to sleep if authorities believe your website? I am sure you don't, but to say they should have thought about that before is disgusting to me, these owners are innocent, totally unaware of the lies that are being spread about their dogs and you really believe the blame will not be with you? Well your very wrong about that and I can't believe I am hearing this from someone who owns dogs, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Your no better than those who believe all bull breeds are dangerous and should be put to sleep, I petition against people like you giving a breed a bad reputation like that because you know one puppy that has behavioural issues, one puppy in over 300, one puppy when it could be the owners fault anyway and nothing to do with the breed.

Shame on you

If any dogs do get PTS as a result of new findings then i'm afraid the blood would be on the hands of the breeders not the people telling the truth. It was up to THEM to make sure the future owners new the true parentage of the dogs they were buying. there is no room to pass the buck here.

Whats that saying about terrible things happening while good men do nothing?
razcox
razcox

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:58 am

Danielle wrote:did you bother looking at other parts of their forum while you were on there causing problems?

Actually yes I did, I saw no mention of any dogs in the Utonagan pedigrees having wolf content and yet the tamaskan fable website have 'proof' that both Tumanra and Denver (both of which are pure bred Utonagan and now foundation dogs of the tamaskan breed) have wolf content going back to the Utonagan breeding Anzara owned by Lyn B.
So techinically the Utonagan people are not telling the truth either, perhaps I should start up a website, people have the right to know you know.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  AilaW Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:13 am

Well... the discussion is getting quite exciting here as well. I am truly convinced that the people behind the No-Wolf-Tamaskan-Fable just want to point out the real truth behind many Tamaskans. Not to cause any harm to innocent Tamaskan-owners who have not been given true information about the roots of their dogs. I myself as an owner a low-content wolfdog, would be most upset to hear that my dog´s breeder has not given me all the necessary information about my dog´s pedigree etc.

Another issue I am concerned here is the health. Some of you may already be aware of that there has been epilepsy in littermates of Heidi at Blustag F2. The litter Valko/Whitefang 50% wolfdog x Sara low content wolfdog. One littermate (Demo) was put to sleep because of serious epileptic attacks, and another (Naava, which the breeder of this litter, owner of Sara, kept for herself) died of epileptic attack despite of the medication he was on.

Many of Finnish wolfdog people are very worried about this issue and recommed not to use this litter for breeding any more.

As to the discussions around Heidi at Blustag, there is no doubt at all, she comes from this litter. This has been confirmed by Valko/Whitefang´s owner, and relevant evidence is published on the No-Wolf-Tamaskan-Fable site. Hope it will be soon up again.

Weird though, the breeder of this litter has commented that Heidi´s buyer insisted on total secrecy in regard with purchase of Heidi by this individual. By some reason this had to be concealed. Anything else to hide?
AilaW
AilaW

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:22 am

jingle wrote:
Danielle wrote:did you bother looking at other parts of their forum while you were on there causing problems?

Actually yes I did, I saw no mention of any dogs in the Utonagan pedigrees having wolf content and yet the tamaskan fable website have 'proof' that both Tumanra and Denver (both of which are pure bred Utonagan and now foundation dogs of the tamaskan breed) have wolf content going back to the Utonagan breeding Anzara owned by Lyn B.
So techinically the Utonagan people are not telling the truth either, perhaps I should start up a website, people have the right to know you know.

None of the BUA forum was supposed to show proof of wolf in the breed...if you were there, it would have given you more information about the HEALTH of the dog and the dogs behind your dogs...some of Lynn's dogs were mentioned in the health sections...did you see?
Danielle
Danielle

Back to top Go down

Post  razcox Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:28 am

Danielle wrote:
jingle wrote:

None of the BUA forum was supposed to show proof of wolf in the breed...if you were there, it would have given you more information about the HEALTH of the dog and the dogs behind your dogs...some of Lynn's dogs were mentioned in the health sections...did you see?

Yes they are quite clear that there were problems with the Ute early on and whole lines have had to be scraped because of heath issues. Hence why they have decided to bring in new blood. Other breeders however have decided to ingnore the suffering they may cause and have carried on breeding these lines.

No one is saying that other breeds do not have problems or issues, its how these are delt with that shows the difference between a good breeder/society and a bad one.
razcox
razcox

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:32 am

razcox wrote:
Yes they are quite clear that there were problems with the Ute early on and whole lines have had to be scraped because of heath issues. Hence why they have decided to bring in new blood. Other breeders however have decided to ingnore the suffering they may cause and have carried on breeding these lines.

No one is saying that other breeds do not have problems or issues, its how these are delt with that shows the difference between a good breeder/society and a bad one.

You're so much better at wording things Razz i'm jealous lol!
Danielle
Danielle

Back to top Go down

Post  razcox Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:33 am

Danielle wrote:
razcox wrote:

LOL, but you are the better speller! Very Happy
razcox
razcox

Back to top Go down

Post  Lainyb Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:38 am

Danielle wrote:
jingle wrote:

So if the Utonagan people are lying then jenny scratch scratch , why did you not ask questions on the BUA forum about what you think that it is they are lying about.

You mentioned Anzarra owned by Lynb, could you elaborate what your point was here as i didnae quite make sense of that statement scratch
Lainyb
Lainyb

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:53 am

razcox wrote:
Danielle wrote:
razcox wrote:

LOL, but you are the better speller! Very Happy

I use Word to check my spelling, lol Laughing
Danielle
Danielle

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:49 am

This no wolf tamaskan fable website states that it had proof that Taz was a wolfdog as was Anzara. Anzara is in the Tamaskan history but is actually a registered Utonagan owned by Lyn B and still being bred from, on the previous forum I mentioned this and Tuuli replied that it didn't matter as much as they were F5 wolfdogs and had very low content, I was simply pointing out that any dogs produced by Jackal/Dingo/Magnus/Zee would be F6 or more if what she is saying about the wolf content is true, so why are they making a big deal over the Tamaskan having F6's but leaving the Utonagan who have F5's alone if this was not about personal vendettas?

I didn't realise that this was about health as well as wolf content, but I have to say the Tamaskan Dog Register has taken big steps to improve the health and well being of their breed.

Did you know that Lynn (Blustag) used to run the British International Utonagan Society which was the first out of the NI/UTE etc societies to keep a health database, make their own TDR puppy purchase contracts and make hip scoring mandatory for all breeding dogs. The Tamaskan Dog Register was the first to make eye testing and DNA profiling mandatory to prevent inbreeding (something other societies still don't do)
The Tamaskan Dog Register was also the first to introduce an affiliated breeders scheme and still is the only register to offer it, they are also the first to set up a website dedicated to displaying the health issues affecting their breed of dog. http://www.tamaskan-dog.com/health/

They have recently wiped out entire lines due to the epilepsy from the old Utonagan lines. The lady who created the no wolf tamaskan fable website however has a young male whose grandmother died of epilepsy and despite knowing about this health issue she is still advertising him as a breeding dog, she also does not list this issue in his pedigree on her website anywhere.
Her American partner also owns a monorchid dog who she offers at stud, but I don't see anything on her website about his health issue (both these things are on the TDR website). The only other member of this little band of trouble makers is the lady who bred the epileptic dog to begin with, these three have broken away from the TDR to start their own breed of dog and yet after creating the website blasting they have wolf content, I see no mention of wolf content on their breeds register website.

The TDR however hands out the information to anyone who asks about it and even has some epilepsy carriers listed in the foundation dogs booklet.

I don't see why the TDR should hand out information about epilepsy in dogs that they do not own, there is no proof that Heidi comes from that litter at all and I have yet to see anything in writing from the breeder, the no wolf tamaskan fable website suggests that a friend of the breeder has documents, but these are wolf dog cross breeds and so they would not have paperwork or documents anyway and why would the breeders friend have it, where is the proof? Does the breeder have a signed contract for the pup, this at least would be solid evidence?

Last edited by jingle on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next