Wolf Like Dogs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf Like Dogs
Wolf Like Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KATORIESLAND

+8
jake
maloots
Vantard
Lanie
arctic
razcox
sally
Chilli
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

KATORIESLAND - Page 2 Empty Re: KATORIESLAND

Post  Anon Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Mmmmmm same Janine that defended Sulin and Lyn Barraclough oh and the mating she did to the high hip scoring bitch belonging to June Clark No

Mmmmmm Interesting!!
by Worried Sick on Monday, 15 November 2010 at 11:37
Now yesterday we had Jan Clark condoning the work of LynB and slating the other factions and people in them!!
Jan is the owner of Storm who was mated to Sulin Cariad and Sulin Maelona owned by June Clark.
This is what she had to say on the TUBR forum previously:

Re: TUBR Breed Standard Discussion
by Chilli on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:53 pm

I think you need to re-read my posts Lyn!There is nothing wrong with what is stated in the standard about ears, tails, Coat. But there are also quite a few dogs out there that don't have the standard for these such as floppy ears, curly tails or hooked tails. You have changed the standard on rough coats as they use to be substandard but now this is no longer.
Me not wanting to breed Utes anymore has nothing to do with not being involved with taking part in having my input in the breed standard. I AM A MEMBER after all!! And still an owner of Utes!!Therefore have the right to be involved!!!, I bet most people on the registry have not had an input either .. I know for sure NONE of my puppy owners have!!! So your statement on why I wasn't involved is a load of crap lyn & you know it!!
So just like all the others you dictate. And not conform to what you portray the registry to be... Just like all the other's do.
I give up!! This just proves what a sham it all is!! And there is only a select few who have the right to be involved with their input.
June delete my account! I can't & won't be involved with hypocrites.
For anyone wanting to know why I won't breed anymore utes Is because of the health issues within them. I have lost too many dogs at a young age!!"

Bit of a turn around don,t you think!!
I would very much like to hear more from Jan regarding the death and health issues relating to the dogs she has lost at a young age Shocked

Anon

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum