Wolf Like Dogs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf Like Dogs
Wolf Like Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with 3/4 Czech and Saarloos.

3 posters

Go down

Problems with 3/4 Czech and Saarloos. Empty Problems with 3/4 Czech and Saarloos.

Post  Vantard Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:14 am

I am sure that we are not meant to refer to other forums on this one, so I will accept admin may wish to reprimand me! There is a very interesting post today on the CW forum (I think you have to log in to see it: Discussions/Ultimate wolfdog breed standard) from the owner of a 3/4 Czech. What makes this post worth reading is that it explains the whole problem package that these animals can be in the hands of un-prepared owners.

Having had the reasoning behind the breeding of these 3/4 animals explained to me by a breeder when they first started being bred, it seems that they are not living up to expectations.

So who is at fault? The breeder for selling the animal to someone who is not sufficiently aware of their potential or the new owner for not doing their research? Having lost a set of new doors in my house, plus anything else of value and my wife has fallen out with friends who lost valuable 'flip flops' and mobile phones when visiting: i do feel I have some experience of these matters! Shocked

Vantard

Back to top Go down

Problems with 3/4 Czech and Saarloos. Empty Re: Problems with 3/4 Czech and Saarloos.

Post  john Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:24 am

What is the problem with 3/4 CSD and Saarloos? I really did not see where you explained this breed mix has a problem. And I am not about to jump from forum to forum to figure this out. Can you please summerize the breed mix problem?

john

http://www.tarheeltamaskan.com

Back to top Go down

Problems with 3/4 Czech and Saarloos. Empty Re: Problems with 3/4 Czech and Saarloos.

Post  Moonz Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Both are at fault really, the buyer should do as much research as possible but if these crosses are sold as perfect dogs, without being told the problems they could have, then the breeder is mostly at fault.
Moonz
Moonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down