Wolf Like Dogs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf Like Dogs
Wolf Like Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from Finland

4 posters

Go down

Hi from Finland Empty Hi from Finland

Post  TuuliS Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:45 am

Hi all,

And sorry for the late inntroduction! Embarassed

I'm Tuuli, I live in the middle parts of Finland. And trying to move! Very Happy I share my life with my husband Jukka and our son Myrsky, who is now 11 months old.

Anyways, we have five siberians, two utonagan/tamaskan/whatever and a GSD. And two cats. With the huskies we do shows, mushing, working & racing trials and hopefulLy a few races this season. My Bruno (in the avatar pic) is my pride and joy, he is almost a Finnish Champion, he only needs his race trial to complete. He has passed his working trial with flying colours, I am going to sign him up for leader class next February together with his future bride Louhi. Smile We also have Louhi's brother Ukko, our Queen of the pack Tiida and our latest arrival Akka. Our Utonagans/Tamaskans Elsa and Luna are from Blustag. Mörkö the GSD is the family guardian. Smile The cats Lynx & Lobo are slowly but surely taking over the entire house and making it into cat zone...

I am into wolf dogs and similar, thinking of getting a csw maybe. Smile I'm sure you have noticed I am currenty busy with the Tamaskan issue, so if that has raised any questions, dont hesitate to ask. Smile
TuuliS
TuuliS

Back to top Go down

Hi from Finland Empty Re: Hi from Finland

Post  razcox Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:06 am

Hi from Finland DSC_0350-2-1

Your boy is lovey and reminds me a little of my husky Kiska! We had to leave her in the family home when we moved out and then discovered the NI and are now hooked! Here is my girl a couple of weeks ago at age 11

Hi from Finland DSC_0406
razcox
razcox

http://www.lukoinortherninuits.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Hi from Finland Empty Re: Hi from Finland

Post  Admin Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:21 am

HI and welcome to the forum Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://wolflikedog.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down