Wolf Like Dogs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf Like Dogs
Wolf Like Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello from Tam owner!

Go down

hello from Tam owner! Empty hello from Tam owner!

Post  coyotl Wed May 30, 2012 8:45 am

Hello,
I found the Sarloos ages ago in a book and was fascinated by them for a very long time. Sadly, the breed was not available in the US. I have always been intrigued by wolves and coyotes. I did my undergrad work radio-collaring coyotes and tracking them at all hours of the day and night. I went on to grad school to produce a documentary on coyotes which included gray wolves and Algonquin wolves.
In 2008, I found the Tamaskan Dog and we brought our first female home in 2009. She is very friendly and outgoing and prefers the company of our other dogs and to be in the same room as us when we are home. She is fantastic off leash, and also loves to pull in harness for Canicross. In 2011, a rescue Tamaskan came up and we brought him home at the age of 5 months. He had some separation anxiety issues but we have made much progress with him. He is such a love and even more friendly than our female--he's practically a lap dog! He also loves to pull and we have just begun training him to pull a scooter. Earlier this year we had our first litter of pups and they were all very lovely. We kept one girl so now we have three Tams in our home.
I am here to learn more about other wolfy breeds and to make new friends.
All Best,
Tracy Graziano

coyotl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum