Wolf Like Dogs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf Like Dogs
Wolf Like Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clubs and Societies

2 posters

Go down

Clubs and Societies Empty Clubs and Societies

Post  arctic Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:11 am

I read this on a Utanagon site, it explains the split between the Ute and NI. Does this mean that the first group 'The Northern Inuit society' is the group that is now TUS?, and the NIS we have now was the Northern Inuit Society of Great Britain?

http://theutonagansociety.com/history-of-the-societies

Last edited by arctic on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total

arctic

Back to top Go down

Clubs and Societies Empty Re: Clubs and Societies

Post  sally Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:18 pm

the northern inuit society are the ones that started the breed,and they still continue to breed northern inuits.the northern inuit society of great britain was started by idiots that were kicked out of the northern inuit society and changed there names to utonagans after reciveving a letter indicating the start of court proccedings if they didn,t change the name.

sally

Back to top Go down

Post  arctic Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:52 am

sally wrote:the northern inuit society are the ones that started the breed,and they still continue to breed northern inuits.the northern inuit society of great britain was started by idiots that were kicked out of the northern inuit society and changed there names to utonagans after reciveving a letter indicating the start of court proccedings if they didn,t change the name.

thanks for the information,

could anyone list for me in date order when all the clubs and societies were formed, disbanded or re-named.

(I edited my first post as it contained text that could be copyrighted)

arctic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum