Wolf Like Dogs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf Like Dogs
Wolf Like Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone with crosses

3 posters

Go down

Hello everyone with crosses Empty Hello everyone with crosses

Post  akna Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:51 am

I have several wolfdog crosses (csv bloodlines) and am very pleased with them and the results from the progeny i have produced with them. I was looking at a pure bred csv in the past but am quite happy i settled on my cross, although i am not saying in the future i wouldnt have a pure csv i do think the element of csv i have in my boys is enough to take a lot of the inuit traits that i personally find undesirable but each to their own. After all there wouldnt be all these different breeds/crosses if we all liked the same thing!

akna

http://www.aknak9.com

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone with crosses Empty Re: Hello everyone with crosses

Post  Lanie Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:10 pm

CAn I ask you why you wanted to cross the Czech? I thought that they should have been established over here in ther own right .... did you have a lot of experience with pure Czech wolf dogs before you made this decision?

Would you not have considered a different breed rather than crossing the 2? Very Happy
Lanie
Lanie

http://www.britishutonagan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sally Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Lanie wrote:CAn I ask you why you wanted to cross the Czech? I thought that they should have been established over here in ther own right .... did you have a lot of experience with pure Czech wolf dogs before you made this decision?

Would you not have considered a different breed rather than crossing the 2? Very Happy
the answer to this is money and ego,s Twisted Evil Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad

sally

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum