Wolf Like Dogs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf Like Dogs
Wolf Like Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SULIN SHAMBLES!!!

+2
Lanie
Anon
6 posters

Go down

SULIN SHAMBLES!!! Empty SULIN SHAMBLES!!!

Post  Anon Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:19 pm

Mitakunah Dog (Sulin)
Sulin under a new guise:
I am absolutely disgusted that this woman is still breeding inbred, linebred dogs, with no thoughts to her puppy owners or the health of her puppies. She has been breeding these dogs now for over 15yrs, a fact she is very proud of. She professes to having never been part of a club or association when in fact she has been removed from all of them!! She is currently the “breed advisor” with TIDA, what a joke!!

Page details TUS published March 2004:

• Chairman : L*n B*********h (Acting) Tel 017********
• Secretary : **************
• Treasurer: **************
• News Editor :

Now for her MATINGS:
It all starts with Tim and Hanuka!!
Hanuka according to her is the daughter of Tims brother, so starting of the “lineage” with an uncle x niece mating. She would have us believe that she can,t remember the names of the parents, so she is either lying or has something to hide!!

Tim and Hanuka were mated on three separate occasions and produced amongst others:
Lowell, Lestat, Isis, Machante, Willow, Ice(Shanaska), Charlie Boy, Inca, Akasma and Shimber.

First Sulin Line:
Tim ( who had CDRM) x Inca (father x daughter) mated in 2001 produced:
Cheyenne (hips score 27-27)
Leif (possible epilepsy)
Yana (hips score 31-35)
Maia (CDRM)
Ashgar (no information)

Now she decided to keep Yana and Leif as part of her breeding programme but refuses acknowledgement of the breeding from their siblings stating “ they should never have been bred from”!! WHY, she was breeding from the others!! Maia and Cheyenne both ended up in rescue!!
Cheyenne x Shimber ( brother x sister) produce two pups, Bibi and Naja @wolfsean, with hip scores of 100 and 106!!
Next we have Tim x Luna 2003 (Luna is out of Lowell making this a Granfather x Grandaughter mating). They produced a pup, Montimo with a hind leg malformation. Again no information on the rest of the litter.

She then decided to breed Leif x Akasma (half brother x sister) also in 2003 they produced a pup with no hip sockets and possible epilepsy (pts before 1yr of age).

Bleddyn (Thor x Digit father x daughter) x Inca (father x daughter) 2006 produces Tummi and Dakota Moon. Dakota has been diagnosed with Addisons and carries retinal folds, possible MRD, diagnosed in 2009. NO info on the rest of the litter. Tummi was bred from then shipped out with one of the pups!!

Now for the more recent input to the “Utonagan”
Deeside Totsi: Sulin Pax DOB: 23/11/05 (Yana hips 31 - 35 x Anzara) x Craig-y-Nos Happy Shamook
Totsie x Anzara 29/02/2008 (grandfather x grandaughter)
Totsie x Harrison (cousins) mated twice 2009 and 2010. And so the waiting begins….

This woman continues to mislead and blatantly lie regarding health issues and inbreeding. It’s amazing just what you can get away with when you have the gift of the gab!! When you look at the inbreeding/line breeding behind these dogs, and the health issues produced it makes for some disgusting reading. There is more and I will update asap.

Very Concerned Puppy Owner

Anon

Back to top Go down

SULIN SHAMBLES!!! Empty Re: SULIN SHAMBLES!!!

Post  Lanie Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:29 am

Well a see worried sick is no more on Facebook...again what usually happens!! The truth is put out there and she gets her minians to complain!!! Why oh why are they so blind... I can see the fact of her puppy owners falling for her guff,,,as known she has the gift of the gab,,,,but surely those who have backed her for years are either DUMB or just never question anything she says...I myself fell for her twattle for at least a year but then satrted asking questions she didnt like to answer so she got stroppy and showed her true colours!!

This I came across today FFS what a load

" *
* Select/Unselect multi-quote

aye Re: Is there anyone on-Face Book?

Post by Admin (JUNE TAWNEYWOLF SAYS" on Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 23:03
+
----
-
Lyn had the idea of the Registry about 3years ago,
Lyn asked some breeders of Utes about her "register Mitakunah to safe gaurd her dogs from Tim andf Hanuka as in her eyes all the factions where going to fold....real story no-one would register her dogs, I personally bought the domain name for her, no plans to help anyone except herself there!!
she contacted all the relevant Utonagan organisations to inform them and gave them the opportunity of joining, the silence was deafening.
she after a telephone conversation where the floor was wiped with her about the health issues she refused to document and make public had a strop and text myself and one of her owners that SHE was starting her own registry!!! OOOOOO Big surprise when she had alreadfy had a few of her ninians ask for paperwork from BUA to see how to set it out :Smile and also asked to have the KC recognition docs emailed to her to see (only sent half ) and also knew that we where gunning to bring the health issues behind our dogs to the fore, the silence was the case no-one wants anything to do with you !
The Registry was formed by breeders, not all of the founder members have Sulin dogs, Karen (Kachinas)
Karen was thrown out of TUA for the accidental yet well publicised "pre-utonagan" litter after Carol Marley found out there was epilepsy behind the dogs...Lyn wanted to pocket a future breeding dog from said litter! Blustag isnt touched with a barge pole by any other breeders!doesn't, she has Blustag,Sulin, one of Hal's sons and one of Hal's grandaughters, Storm is not Sulin lines either, so it is not all about purely promoting Sulin dogs, it is about promoting proper record keeping,
aye well where is th4e records behind the dogs she has NO records out there for anyone to see, TUS, TUA and BUA have asked time and again and she eventually gave 2 out to a puppy owner who has bred already!!!
giving all puppy owners copies of their parent's health records and ensuring that all puppies bred by TUBR breeders have been given the relevant health tests, 1st vax, are dna'd and microchipped and have a correct pedigree, and are also bred from health tested parents. It is run purely as a co-operative for the benefit of the dogs and they are the members, when you buy a puppy from a TUBR member you have a check list to send off with your change of ownership to ensure that the breeder has followed the agreed guidelines. Everyone was given the opportunity to join, if they didn't want to then we can hardly be castigated for it now. WHY OH WHY would any moral decent breeder want anything to do with such a deceitful, lying manipulative clown that has absolutely no idea what she is doing and will never admit her mistakes and seems to think they are excusable!!!The main objective being to raise the bar in order to ensure that people looking for a Utonagan puppy expect a certain standard, therefore encouraging breeders that have not normally adhered or bothered with these standards to start understanding the benefits of such standards,because in the (I hope) very near future, people coming to them for a puppy will be asking them the questions as to WHY they don't breed to those standards. We don't have yearly subscriptions, we set a reasonable price for the puppies and any stationery and time necessary is donated by one of ourselves for the benefit of the Registry.
At the moment our Utonagan Shows are under the umbrella of The Indpendent Dog Association. I think if we decided to run our own Utonagan Shows then we would, it is something we have discussed amongst ourselves and has not been ruled out. "

Setting Standards that has got to be the most incredible lie I have heard yet....she was FORCED to start health testing her dogs as she was shamed into it...her 2 boys where tested by one of BUA s breeders as she refused to use them without!!!! GOOD GOD! why wont they listen.....June is as bad if not worse for promoting and sticking by this breeder....but then again that suits her as she was allowed to use a high hip scoring bitch was she not!!!
Lanie
Lanie

http://www.britishutonagan.com

Back to top Go down

SULIN SHAMBLES!!! Empty NEW LINES THEY DIDNT THINK SO!!!!

Post  Lanie Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:10 am

Shocked Shocked So what changed eh???? Madam says so !!!!

By Carol

Re: British Utonagan
« Reply #5 on Oct 2, 2008, 9:43pm » [Quote] [Modify] [Delete]
ok ute's and ni started from the same but now at the moment they ar two different breeds, and are so different
and if you bring in ni then your be back to square one again why?????
you say about line breeding but you could do that anyway without bringing in other breeds.

i didnt drive cross the country to buy a crossbred as thats what these dogs would be.
i for one wouldnt like if they go this way.
i got a pure ute and wouldnt dream of letting him go to any dog thats not a ute, after years of hard work and breeding to go back to square one again.

From Yarrum re new lines

Resignation
« Thread Started on Oct 2, 2008, 10:07am » [Quote] [Modify] [Delete]
Hi folks,
We would just like you to know, that we have resigned as members of the BUA. as we personally do not agree with what the Society see as the way forwards for the breed.
We are leaving with no ill feelings, and hopefully will still catch all our friends on the chat forums.
best wishes
The Yarrum Gang xx

From verDICKIO
Re: Resignation
« Reply #11 on Nov 11, 2008, 7:41pm » [Quote] [Modify] [Delete]
Still a detrimental step back for the breed(s) though Lainy?

Kennel club recognition will be unobtainable whilst we have these "Utonagan" factions, co-operating or otherwise!

The "British Utonagan" supporters have their vision whilst "Utonagan" supporters have theirs, who's to say who's right?

As I've previously stated, I wish you every success in your "British Utonagan" venture but we "Utonagan" owners/breeders won't give up the name (and we were here first LOL).

We won't be resigning cos we love all dogs, mongrels or otherwise.
R

Myself
Resignation (Read 371 times)
LANIE - the original
Administrator
member is online

[avatar]

Secretary BUA

[homepage] [email] [send pm]

« Reply #12 on Nov 11, 2008, 11:15pm » [Quote] [Modify] [Delete]
Mayhem if you truley believe it is a step back I hope you do an awful lot more research into the past health and close breeding in the Utonagan, I hope you are very careful at what dogs you put together, and I hope you ask a lot of other breeders and owners about their opinions also, what has been a detriment to the breed is that most of the breed is not here nor available anymore and a breed cannot survive with 2 or 3 lines, Kennel club asks for 25 seperate lines you will NEVER find that in the Ute, The Utonagan as is will never receive recognition and unless new lines are created will implode on itself eventually.

And yes BUA, The Utonagan Society and The Utonagan Association have all started sharing health info and records and yes we are all trying to work to improve the Utonagan as a whole, may I add all 3 "factions" have came to the same conclusion with regards to needing new healthy lines, now all the research done by all these people add up to an awful lot of knowledge and record keeping, researching and putting it all together, the conclusion from ALL record holders is the same as ours....

Instead of being so opinionated I would advise you to spend more time asking questions, and listening to some other breeders opinions. Speak to your vet, ask a geneticist, the fact of the matter is we have no choice. We are all Utonagan owners and/or breeders and we do not want to lose the dogs we have. We do want however to start again and keep records and health and keep all the lines created working together for the good of the breed. I spent 2 years trying to find a suitable mate for my bitch, which quite frankly since the Ute has been here for 20 odd years is absolutely ridiculous, there are so many things that have been done incorrectly in the past and we hope to rectify that and try and save what we have.

I wish you more luck if you stick to the opinions you have, wehave fully researched disected, discussed what we have decided for nearly 2 years so once you have done the same then let me now if you have changed your mind

VerDICKIO
« Reply #13 on Nov 12, 2008, 6:49pm » [Quote] [Modify] [Delete]
Yes, Merlin is a crossbreed as are all Inuits, Utes and any other breed you care to mention, all pedigree breeds start out that way do they not?

I'm only a Ute novice though (6 months I believe was stated), a fair bit longer than that because unlike many others I did do my research, I was torn between Utes and Inuits but settled on a Ute because of rumoured health problems with Inuits, true or false it was a contributing factor to my decision which has maybe since been borne out by the occurences of epilepsy prevalent in Inuits going by current reports. I could be and probably might be wrong! but it's a worry!

I really do think it's time to call a halt to our bickering, I've wished you best wishes with your venture, the least you could do is reciprocate the same to those of us who decline to pursue you "vision" ?

« Reply #14 on Nov 12, 2008, 6:54pm » [Quote] [Modify] [Delete]
I forgot to say, we are putting together a register of Utonagans not entirely encompassed by BUA and early results look promising Very Happy

Shocked Shocked OH REALLY thought it was Lyn Bs idea lols

VerDICKIO!!!
« Reply #16 on Nov 12, 2008, 8:17pm » [Quote] [Modify] [Delete]
We will give Lyn your regards once she's fully recovered from her recent health problems BUT the register has NOTHING to do with Lyn, Carol and June are researching!!!!!

Myself
« Reply #17 on Nov 12, 2008, 8:27pm » [Quote] [Modify] [Delete]
;D Oh sorry is that going to be 2 new registers then Lyn said she was doing one??

anyway no matter I wish you all luck..

NOW DOES THIOS SOUND LIKE THEY ALL THINK SHE IS DOING THE RIGHT THING....MMMMMMMMMM NO AS IT WAS LYN WHO SAID THEN WE DIDNT NEED TO OUTCROSS....WONDER WHATS CHANGED...NO-ONE WANTS TO GO NEAR HER DOGS PERHAPS!
Lanie
Lanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lainyb Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:39 am

Wasnt it the above crowd that were slagging off your "Collie" Litter Lanie (So wish I could find the post!!!!).........oh and who was it that lifted everything above awe their dogs at Leyland this year Best Ute in Show and Best of Breed oh thats rite it was a Lanie pup oot o the "Collie" litter.

I actually feel really sorry for any of HER puppy owners as they have been spun such a yarn, "I've heard she talks a great talk", as I would foremost trust and believe ma breeder, but would also be questioning things and following everything that is being said on all the forums and Facebook recently about this breeder and asking myself some serious questions scratch scratch
Lainyb
Lainyb

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:58 am

Hi Worried Sick here, I might be down but I am by no means out Cool

Fascinating post lanie that is some turnaround by them all What a Face I agree with you, its her supporters I can,t understand, they are as bad if not worse than she is.

This is just one of the many things I have found regarding the health of the Sulin line: http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=227214#entry3357580

Sulin Maia is from Tote-Tim and Sulin Inca (father/daughter) both her and her father had been diagnosed with CDRM (Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy). pale pale

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ty-Ohni Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:25 am

Lost for words pale pale pale

Ty-Ohni

http://www.ty-ohni.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lanie Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:45 am

Hurrah glad your still around worried sick I honestly cant beleive her behaviour....you would think any decent breeder would be trying to help you out and take not of your concern...not ignore you and have folks try and shut you up!!! probably why so many issues have been hidden....where are all the dogs??? 16 years worth Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Lainyb wrote:Wasnt it the above crowd that were slagging off your "Collie" Litter Lanie (So wish I could find the post!!!!).........oh and who was it that lifted everything above awe their dogs at Leyland this year Best Ute in Show and Best of Breed oh thats rite it was a Lanie pup oot o the "Collie" litter.

I actually feel really sorry for any of HER puppy owners as they have been spun such a yarn, "I've heard she talks a great talk", as I would foremost trust and believe ma breeder, but would also be questioning things and following everything that is being said on all the forums and Facebook recently about this breeder and asking myself some serious questions scratch scratch

Hahahah aye I forgot about that Razz Razz truth be told I fondly call ma big boy Scout "the collie" myself....due to the amount of the white spotting gene in him (mainly found in GSDs) and also hereditory meaning it has been passed down through the generations AGAIN another gene that should have been bred out YEARS AGO!!! and from the day born he was always a non-breeding loved pet, he is nuetered.... but also out the litter where some stunners, all great conformation, movement, and health!

I think it more likely this comment was through a serious case of Sour grapes after one of my Collies scutched their butts at Leyland being judged by 2 different KG judges he was their pick for Best Ute in Show and also BEST IN SHOW....for those who slanders info...that means he was picked to be the best dog on the day out of ALL the other dogs..... you can see why she was so annoyed lets face it if I had been breeding for 16 years Rolling Eyes yawn yawn...I would be hoping that my lines would be up there above those who are new at it lols..... Im sorry but if my kennels where in such a sad state of affairs after 5 years never mind 16 I would be seriously thinking about giving up!!!

OH and on a side note Tawney at least I never produced a racoon hahhah bless it xxx
Lanie
Lanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Lies, Lies and more Lies

This might interest you Lanie:

These are extracts in Lyn Barraclough's own words regarding the BUA health report, which can be seen on their forum:

Lyn Barraclough

First Lie:

"Tim’s condition was a form of Myopathy and not to be confused with the classic CDRM commonly found within the ageing German shepherd and it was NOT the worst form of Myopathy."

or

"Tote-Tims Dream catcher [Dakota’s grand sire ] now diseased , PTS due to CDRM/myopathy as reported to you personaly"

Well which one of your stories is true Lyn Barraclough??

Next:

"No litter or blood siblings have been reported to me to date of any health issues other than Yana [ Dakota’s blood sister ] of which she had a high hip score result of which was forwarded to The British Utonagan Association by her owner at that time."

or

"The mating was NEVER repeated as all siblings eventually had hip problems or high scores. The litter was born some 9-10yrs ago. Mia was diagnosed with H.D and having no hip sockets, up until a few months ago when I last spoke to her owner there was no mention of her being recently diagnosed with CDRM."

Take a look at this thread May 2009:

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=106900 Shocked

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  jake Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:01 pm

I just read your link Anon, Lyn Barraclough certainly has a lot to answer for Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

jake

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:27 am

To the person who reported a certain post in here....this was not private emails, if you look at the posts it is quite easy to see that it has been taken off of a public forum that means it was posted in public, I have acertained this also by having a look at the forum concerned myself, accoeding to the forums rules and regulations there has been no offense commited here Just thought I should make that clear to you, maybe the next time you should report with a username and I may answer you in private

This forum is not supporting anything except freedom of speech and as far as I can see nothing has been posted that is not backed up with facts, any personal digs or nasty remarks have been removed and again may I ask posters to be aware of the law and the difference between personal comment and fact. Please keep posts to fact based posts and refrain from personal grievances.

I will lock this thread to ensure no further personal comment is made and please folks refrain from personal comment. I would like this forum to remain open and unbiased, although I do agree that people should be allowed to have a greivance aired I also feel that it isimportant to have a place to air them.

Admin Evil or Very Mad

Admin
Admin

https://wolflikedog.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum