Wolf Like Dogs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf Like Dogs
Wolf Like Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamaskan X Wolfdog?!

2 posters

Go down

Tamaskan X Wolfdog?! Empty Tamaskan X Wolfdog?!

Post  Lanie Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:56 am

One of our committee came across a couple of Tamaskan X wolfdog pups last week in one of the local villages, when approaching the owners found out they had been bred by Hebridean wolfdogs??!!! The very same man who advertises in Daily papers "the perfect family pet"!! , now already some folks had commented "theres a guy here just got 2 dogs the same as yours" which they mean Utonagan... NOT TRUE!! this is the kind of thing that is having repurcussions on our NO CONTENT breeds!!

The new owner proceeded to say after loads of research.... bla and then proceeded to say cross wolfdog Tamaskan, whats a Ute I have never heard of them!!, So so much for the research considering the fact that the Tamascan was started with Utonagan then the Sharkys just gaily changed there name to Tamaskan?? Evil or Very Mad

These dogs albeit stunning are completely different to our breed, and as you can see are gonna be lumpwed in with us if anything goes wrong, I am getting really pissed about all this because it is sooooooooo obvious that not a lot of care is being taken in giving new owners the real story, the fact that a F1 cross of any breeds cannot tell you what the temprement will turn out like, the fact that the worse case scenario is not being broached about the mix of natures etc etc... and the history of how they came to be is obviously not being discussed.

Why wont these breeders stop! they are doing no end of harm to our no content dogs and their reputation. HOw on earth do they know what they are creating?? As far as I am concerned it is an accident waiting to happen and I hope they dont bring us all down with them! Evil or Very Mad
Lanie
Lanie

http://www.britishutonagan.com

Back to top Go down

Tamaskan X Wolfdog?! Empty Re: Tamaskan X Wolfdog?!

Post  jake Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:57 am

Could,nt agree more Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad These breeders are just seeing the pound signs and not giving the new owners a second thought. They jumped off the lookalike because the pound signs were higher for wolfdogs but discovered a better market for family pets hense the turnaround on the name Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No Shameful Evil or Very Mad Selfish Evil or Very Mad Downright decietful Evil or Very Mad

jake

Back to top Go down